Advantages of Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC) Ceiling
100% Water Proof/Moisture Proof
- Unlike other ceiling materials, PVC ceiling does not absorb water, do not expand and contract in the event of any water leakage.
Light Weight & Hollow design
- The hollow structure and properties of polyvinyl chloride resins provides good sound and heat insulation.
No Painting required
- There are variety of colours and patterns for you to choose to fit the desired décor of your place.
Easy & Quick Installation
- The tongue in groove system makes installation simple and the material makes it less dust as compared to plaster ceiling installation. The nail fastening is also hidden between the panels.
Low to Zero Maintenance
- Not much hard effort required to clean or maintain the panels. It can be simply wiped with damp cloth.
Thermite proof & Rust proof
- If you are a fan of wood and worried of thermite, our product is the best substitute at cheaper cost.
- PVC ceiling has long life span because it is moisture proof and it will not be affected by daily wear & tear. However precaution is required as some sharp objects may damage our material.
Good substitute for plaster ceiling in terms of non-health hazard
- Besides waterproof, PVC ceiling will also give glossy colour effect and it is safe for asthma patient due to the absence of silica powder.
- PVC is a self-extinguishing fire retardant material. It does not continue to burn after ignition without an external fire source. (note: We have yet to obtain formal certification from relevant authority pertaining to fire)
- If you are moving house, our product can be easily dismantle and reinstalled at the new place.